December 23, 2020
Pandemic Plan Update
Dear Patients and Families,
At the Best Centre, our services have always stemmed from our mission to keep our patients healthy until a cure is found. This is particularly significant now as we respond to the ongoing efforts put forth by the Premier and our provincial government. As we enter into stricter public health measures for the holiday season, the Best Centre is responding with changes to our current operations. We will continue to provide information and updates as they are available. Please bookmark this page Best Centre COVID-19 Updates.
All of our educators will continue to offer virtual care. On site, in-person visits will be reduced significantly, but the option will remain in place (with PPE) as needed.
We will reduce the number of staff on site by 50%
Always check your email inbox and junk folder for details from email@example.com.
Also, please review the full patient guidelines document on our website.
Procedure for ALL appointments at The Best Centre:
1. Patients must wait (outside or in their vehicle) until 5 minutes before their appointment time to check-in at reception.
2. Patients must visit hand hygiene station located in the front entryway.
3. Patients will self-screen prior to check-in by reviewing list of questions AND sign in with name and phone number at the front door.
4. Wear a mask. For patients and caregivers who do not bring their own, masks will be provided by Medical Secretary at reception desk.
5. Answers to screening questions will be confirmed at reception.
On a positive note, we are very much looking forward to a healthy and brighter 2021! Thank you to all of our staff, donors and supporters for your incredible commitment this past year. We could not have managed without you. Please reach out to me directly if you have any comments or questions.
Happy holidays and all the best for a wonderful new year!
Lorrie Hagen, RD, MHSc, CHE